New Patient Center
What to Expect
- At the first appointment the doctor will review your medical history with you and discuss your current injury and/or symptoms. They will conduct an exam as relevant to your injury and/or symptoms, and may refer you out for imaging if it is indicated. If you have already had imaging performed, please bring those records with you to your appointment for the doctor to review. The doctor will discuss the treatment plans with you, and will treat your injuries as indicated.
- Please wear loose-fitting clothing that allows the doctors to work on the area(s) of complaint. The best types of clothing are: loose-fitting t-shirts, yoga pants or running shorts, sports bras for women, etc.
- If you have had any imaging taken (x-ray, MRI, etc.) or seen any other doctors for the same complaint, please bring copies of those records with you to the appointment.
- We accept all insurances except Medicaid, Denali Care, Denali Kid Care and Tricare.
- All three providers are contracted with both Aetna and Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- We will bill your insurance for you but we do not have a formal contract with most insurance providers. Anything that is not paid by insurance is your responsibility.
- A new patient visit ranges from $115-$400 for the new patient exam plus $130-$225 for the treatment. Follow-up visits range from $130-$225. Exact amounts cannot be determined ahead of time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What insurance do you accept?
We accept all insurances except Medicaid, Denali Care, Denali Kid Care and Tricare.
Do you take Medicare?
Yes, we bill Medicare. However, it does not cover most of what we do.
Do you bill my insurance for me?
Are you contracted with my insurance company?
All three providers are contracted with both Aetna and Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield.
What will my first visit cost?
A new patient visit ranges from $115-$400 for the new patient exam plus $65-$225 for the treatment. The exact amount cannot be determined ahead of time.
Do you accept car accident and workers’ compensation claims?
Yes. We need your claim number, the billing address for the claim, and your adjuster’s name and number.
Do you accept out-of-state car accident or workers’ compensation claims?
This is determined on a case-by-case basis. Contact us.
Do you require x-rays at the first appointment and are these done in your clinic?
X-rays are not required at the first appointment and we do not perform x-rays in clinic. The doctor will refer you out for x-rays if this is indicated.
Monday: 9am – 6pm
Tuesday: 9am – 6pm
Wednesday: 9am – 6pm
Thursday: 9am – 6pm
Friday: 9am – 6pm
Closed Saturday / Sunday